Breaking News

Amelia from Bangladeshi Dhaka Girl Whatsapp Number for chat



Hello Dear friends, my name is Amelia Tripty from the Bangladeshi city of Dhaka. I have good figure and height with a simple personality. I am well educated and I finished my 2nd year in BBA at Dhaka University. I also work part-time in a private company to earn my pocket money, because I do not want to be a burden to my parents because they have already done a lot for me. I live in an education home and I feel lonely because I need a life partner or friend who can understand my loneliness.

I am here to seek a decent and honest friendship with someone who has the same qualities as me and who should also be well educated. I share my WhatsApp number in the Whatsapp group of this site and interested people can get in touch with me through the comments area or also on my Whatsapp number given with the profile.




First name: Amelia


Name: Tripty


Gender: woman


Age: 23 years old


Hobbies: Watching a movie, Funny videos, Dance, Romantic poetry.


Whatsapp number: + 880-172542365163


Address: Dhaka


City / State: Dhaka


Country: Bangladesh

No comments