Breaking News

Kunti from Tamil Girl Whatsapp Number 2018 2019


Hello Friends, my name is Kunti Soma and I am from Tamil Nadu city Chennai. I have good figure, height and body with dimple smile. My hobbies are Reading magazines, singing, chating and making friends. I am here to find my life partner on this site and my requirement is simple, good looking and handsome men with pleasing personality and sweet smile. I am also looking for a friend then will make him my life partner if I find qualities that I require in the person.
I am graduate and looking for a private job in the region I live in. I need educated person who can fulfill my all needs of life and make me happy by shopping and other interests I have in myself. I am sharing my real whatsapp number in the category Tamil girls whatsapp numbers and Chennai girls numbers. I am also sharing one of my picture with this profile.

Profile        :

First Name: Kunti

Last Name: Soma

Education: BBA

Gender: Female

Email ID: kuntikumari@yahoo.com

Interest: Fashion and beauty

Age: 24

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Tamil,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-89660263944

Hobbies: Fashion,Making new friends,Watching romantic movies

Town: Chennai

City/State: Tamil Nadu

Country: India

No comments