Breaking News

Whatsapp Number for Chat Sonali from Madurai Tamil


Hello Friends, my name is Sonali Agarwal, I am from Indian city Tamil Nadu. I have smart figure, good looking, beautiful and charming personality. My hobbies are dancing, Pop music, Watching movies, Reading novels and chating. I am on this site looking for a future life partner and friend, who should be honest, sincere, good looking and very simple in life, because I have the same qualities.


First Name: Sonali

Last Name: Agarwal

Education: BSC

Gender: Female

Height: 5.5

Email ID: sonalilove@yanhoo.com

Age: 23

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-55283641107

Hobbies: Reading stories,Watching horror movies,Listening sad songs

Occupation: Teacher

Town: Madurai

City/State: Tamil Nadu

Country: India

No comments