Breaking News

Telugu Aunty Shikha Mobile number for Friendship Profile



Telugu Aunties Whatsapp number is most popular keyword on internet. Because Telugu Girls and aunties so beautiful and attraction personality, That’s y i today i am here found this site i also from Telugu Andhra Pradesh. My name is Shikha Ahrunna i need a true life partner and dating romantic personality decent good man,I am looking for beautiful body figure long silky hairs and normal height.I am also educated of masters degree.I am sharing my mobile number and personal profile of this category Aunty Numbers. My hobbies are Watching TV,Cooking making tasty dishes,Coaching,and Playing hockey.If you are interested me and want to be my future sincere partner.Then you can also call and massage me on my Mobile number i will wait for you.



Profile Dating   :

First Name: Shikha

Last Name: Arhunna

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Telugu,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-96388265498

Hobbies: Cooking,Watching TV,Playing hockey

Occupation: Home work

Town: Visakhapatnam

City/State: Andha Pradesh

Country: India

No comments