Breaking News

Telugu Beautiful Aunty Aapti Looking for Dating Partner


Hi my name is Aapti i am from Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh.I am 32 years having awesome figure and good personality black silky hairs and with fair color,I am looking for dating partner online i found this site sharing my number and profile photo here,I was a great wish good sincere person spend my life and forever relation.I am single i am also educated of masters degree.My hobbies are Watching Telugu movies and songs,Cooking,Stitching, Fashion clothes,Designer,Reading books and stories, Yogha daily early morning. I am sharing my Real Whatsapp Mobile number so interested any one can contact with me i am still waiting for you and  am writing my online profile complete and also ask any questions and more details your comment box.


Dating Profile  :

First Name: Aapti

Last Name: Goud

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Telugu,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-578221468126

Hobbies: Watching Telugu movies and songs,Reading books and stories

Occupation: N/A

Town: Viayawada

City/State: Andhra Pradesh

Country: India

No comments