Breaking News

Chennai Girl Meisha Whatsapp Status in Tamil Online Chat



Hi guys how are you to all,My name is Meisha from living in Chennai Tamil Nadu.I am sharing here my Whatsapp mobile number in the category of Whatsapp Status in Tamil, I am looking for good smart and sincere life partner for this purpose.I am also student BA of Chennai university,I have given my personal profile title here as Tamil Chennai Girl Meisha servai Mobile number friendship and chat.My hobbies are Visiting historical places,Listening music,Games on andriod phone,I like dance in Tamil songs,I am using whatsapp and sharing my Whatsapp Number below in the details to contact with me.



Profile :

First Name: Meisha

Last Name: Servai

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Tamil,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-55246294893

Hobbies: Playing games,Listening music,Visiting historical places

Occupation: Student

Town: Chennai

City/State: Tamil Nadu

Country: India

No comments