Breaking News

Real Whatsapp numbers of Girls Online Chat 2018



Hello everyone I am Janvi here i am single 26 years old from Mumbai India.I like to chat with new people online chat and friendship,I am looking for beautiful and good personality smart body figure with fair complexion.I have good chain of friends and understanding so me interested a good caring sincere life partner.I was studying in Mumbai university,My hobbies are Watching fashion,Playing cricket,Reading books and stories, Gardening,I am sharing my Whatsapp number of this category Whatsapp Girls, If you are using Whatsapp or Facebook we can chat online and become good friend and we can comment me on my no and for a good friendship,and also for relation.



Online Profile  :

First Name: Janvi

Last Name: Singh

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +92-5738820075

Hobbies: Watching fashion,Playing cricket,Gardening,Reading books

Occupation: Student and teacher

Town: Mumbai

City/State: Maharashtra

Country: India

No comments