Breaking News

Gujarati Girl Online Dating 2018 Profile and Whatsapp Chat Friendship



Hi friends my name is Priyanka Sharma,i living in Surat Gujarat India.I am looking for online dating and friendship chatting only just time pass no serious relationship my life is full enjoyment and different scene,I single 27 years old interested good personality and smart rich man dating only Gujarat and enjoy full night. I am living with my uncle and aunty in Surat.I am also graduate of Surat university.I sharing my whatsapp number for dating and friendship in the category of Gujarati Girls numbers , so any one can contact with me on my no.for a serious no time pass cal and chatting.My hobbies are Watching funny videos,Dance in pop music,playing ludo game,and Entertainment.



Dating Profile   :

First Name: Priyanka

Last Name: Sharma

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Gujarati,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +92-335821665495

Hobbies: Watching funny videos,Dance in pop music,Playing games

Occupation: N/A

Town: Surat

City/State: Gujarat

Country: India

No comments