Breaking News

Aarfha from Lahore Real Online Whatsapp Chat & Dating 2018



Hey guys, My name is Aarfha butt from Punjab in city Lahore and i am 22 years old single beautiful girl.I am looking for online dating partner and make new friends Facebook and whatsapp so i am sharing my Whatsapp number for friendship on this category Punjab girls whatsapp number, I am F.A student in Punjab university and i have good personality normal figure and brown silky hairs.I need a sincere good person understanding caring and loving more good habits.If you want we can add your number to whatsapp group chat and contact me please ask in the comment.


profile       :

First Name: Aarfha

Last Name: Butt

Education: FA

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Punjabi,Urdu,English

Whatsapp Number: +92-3136946407

Hobbies: Study,Cooking,Jogging,Games,Music

Occupation: Student

Town: Lahore

City/State: Punjab

Country: Pakistan

No comments