Breaking News

Gujarati Girl Deepti from Ahmedabad Whatsapp Number for Dating 2018



Hi friends, I am Vaishnavi from Ahmedabad Gujarat India. I am good looking, normal figure and height and always try to be loving and caring person.I have many friends, but now I want a special one and also will make my life partner. I have recently completed my graduation from Ahmadabad university and now I am looking for a job.  I love dancing and whenever I feel happy and get any event I miss no chance to dance and I don’t shy with anyone. I like writing novels because I have been reading novels and now I am writing myself. Whenever I feel alone I listen pop music and also reading new recipes of different Indian foods is my hobby.
I am here looking for a life partner as future soulmate and its my desire to have a big and happy family. My life partner should have the same qualities, that I have specially he should have good job or business, smart figure, height and good looking handsome and always keep me happy with all my wishes. I am sharing my real whatsapp number in the category Gujarati girls wahtsapp number and Ahmedabad girls whatsapp number so that interested person can contact with me in comment or my whatsapp number which I am sharing in the profile bellow.


Dating Profile         :

First Name:     Vaishnavi

Last Name:     Bhuvni

Gender:     Female

Age:      23 Years

Religion:     Hindu

Marital Status:   Single

Language:    Gujarati, Hindi & English

Hobbies:      Dancing, Writing Novels, Listening Pop Music, Reading new recipes.

Occupation:       Student

Whatsapp Number:        +91-9655442563258

Address:      Ahmedabad

City/State:      Gujarat

Country:        India

No comments