Breaking News

Haya from Saudi Arabia whatsapp Number for Chat & Friendship



Merhba/ Hi friends,My name is Haya Noor from Riyadh Saudi Arabia.I am good healthy and little fat girl normal height and awesome figure. I sharing my whatsapp number and dating profile in the category of Girls Whatsapp Number for friendship and dating online me,My hobbies are Best choosing on shopping, Cooking Arabic recipes, Photography, Live video call and chat,and my favorite color is pink and black. I found this site and sharing my number and profile kindly see this and contact with below good decent one man fist way chat after one date with me then long time decide relation



Dating Profile  :

First Name: Haya

Last Name: Noor

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +9748-5516743811

Hobbies: Cooking, Shopping, Chatting on whatsapp

Occupation: Jobbles

Town: Riyadh

City/State: Riyadh

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments