Breaking News

Humna from Riyadh Arab Aunty Whatsapp Mobile Number



Marhba/Hello friends My name is Humna i am from living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I am divorced looking for a sincere person to spend my life.I am good looking have healthy figure and attractive my body figure looking for decent partner and long relation spend my life.My hobbies are I like visiting out of towns and Shopping, Cooking special dishes, Novels reading books stories,Watching cricket.I am sharing my Whatsapp Mobile number in the category Aunty Whatsapp Number.I want to spend my life honest caring man and who take care my feelings keep me enjoying and making forever relation.


Profile  :

First Name: Humna

Last Name: Amari

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +962-78-22693001

Hobbies: Cooking,Visiting new places,Watching cricket,Reading books

Occupation: House work

Town: Riyadh

City/State: Riyadh

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments