Breaking News

Mehwish from Abu Dhabi Original Mobile number 2018



Hello/Hi friends i am Mehwish 23 Abu Dhabi the beautiful city of Dubai,I have healthy smart figure and black hair with fair colour, I have many problems in my life.but my lips don’t know that,they always smile.I am student of Abu Dhabi university i living in hostel my private room.My hobbies are Fashion, Designing, Graphics, and Listening  Arabic music.I am looking for a men he should be sincere honest wealthy and must be loving caring personality then i will decide the relation.



Dating Profile  :

First Name: Mehwish

Last Name: Hasher

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Language: Arabic,English,Urdu

Whatsapp Number: +009-5322149677

Hobbies: Fashion, Desining, Listening Arabic music, Graphics

Occupation: NA

Town: Abu Dhabi

City/State: United Arab Emirates

Country: Dubai

No comments