Breaking News

Pakistani Punjabi Girl Sumera from Lahore Real Whatsapp Number for Chat



Hello Friends, my name is Sumera Malik, I am from Pakistan Punjab city Lahore. I have recently completed my education, Now I want to start a professional life, therefore I am looking for a job I have been using internet for several years and have made profiles on many social sites and shared Whatsapp Number, I have so many friends, but I want a special one, who care me and spend a whole life happily with me.
I have shared my Pakistani Girls Whatsapp Number and complete social profile with picture in the category of this site Lahore Real Girls Number. So interested one should contact with me in comment box with complete email and number so I’ll contact him personally. He should be educated, loving, caring and handsome with pleasing personality.


Dating Profile

First Name:  Sumera

Last Name:  Malik

Gender:  Female

Age:  25 Years

Marital Status:   Single

Language:  Urdu,Punjabi,English

Occupation:  Student

Whatsapp Number:  +92-030622152326

Address:  Lahore

City/State:  Punjab

Country:  Pakistan

No comments