Breaking News

Sabita from Dhaka Bangladeshi Girl Mobile Number for Chat



Hi i am Sabita here from Dhaka Bangladesh,I am very beautiful girl and superb figure and height powerful character.I have complete study and i am also working in private job beaucase i always try to hard work for earn money.I like Bollywood movies it is my hobbies as  Fashion designing, i like parties enjoy my friends, and Making new friends,Talking power,Music.I feel as alone i am single no boyfriend.I need a good sincere man lovely and caring person here sharing my real mobile number and profile so interested any one can contact me and comment box your number.


Dating Profile   :

First Name: Sabita

Last Name: Hazari

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Bengali,English

Mobile Number: +8806932119448

Hobbies: Bollywood movies,Music,Fashion designing

Occupation: Student

Town: Dhaka

City/State: Dhaka

Country: Bangladesh

No comments