Breaking News

Sima from Kerala Original Mobile number for Friendship



Hello friends how are you to all,My name is Sima from Kerala wonderful city Thiruvananthapuram.I am looking for a very beautiful girl and normal height medium figure with fair color,My dream success in my life and good habit i am also student in Kerala university of Masters degree living in hostel and enjoy my sweet friends and visiting new places,i feel as very alone need decent dating partner.My hobbies are Watching funny videos,Jokes and poetry,House work,and i like dance in leisure time.Sharing my real Mobile number here and also interested sincerely contact with me in the comment box your number.


Dating Profile   :

First Name: Sima

Last Name: Nair

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Malayalam,Hindi,English

Mobile Number: +91-982265416009

Hobbies: Watching funny,House work,Jokes and poetry,Dance

Occupation: Fashion maker

Town: Thiruvananthapuram

City/State: Kerala

Country: India

No comments