Breaking News

Sufiya Falak from Jeddah Saudi Arabia Original Mobile Number



Hi wish you very Happy new year friends i pray 2018 is good to all friends,My name is Sufiya Falak 25 years from Jeddah Saudi Arabia.I am still single and here to find my long time dating partner and should be honest caring for good person my dreams is so long but i am hard working person,so find this platform here is shared my Whatsapp Mobile Number and dating profile.Kindly comment your number.My hobbies are Gardening, Stories,Reading books,and Cooking just free time.



Profile          :

First Name: Sufiya

Last Name: Falak

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,Persian,English

Whatsapp Number: +99-315508628

Hobbies: Stories,Cooking,Reading books,Gardening

Occupation: Home work

Town: Jeddah

City/State: Jeddah

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments