Breaking News

number Whatsapp for Online Chat 2018 UAE Arabic Aunty



Hey friends,My name is Niesha i am from the beautiful city Dubai United Arab Emirates. I am looking for dating and friendship here and i found this website today decent good one person so i am sharing my whatsapp mobile number in the category Arabic Aunty Whatsapp number, and personal profile.I am also educated and IT private courses, and i have good job offer because i am hard working person.I feel alone and boring my life so i watching good friendship and after relation.My hobbies are Watching movies on big screen,Visiting new places,Dancing free time,Chatting on whatsapp and funny videos.So i am sharing my real whatsapp number and full profile sincerely contact with me and call on my whatsapp number.


Profile :

First Name: Niesha

Last Name: Kader

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Number Whatsapp  : +009-58627793488

Hobbies: Watching movies,Visiting new places,Chatting on whatsapp

Occupation: IT work

Town: Dubai

City/State: Dubai

Country: United Arab Emirates

No comments