Breaking News

Mumbai Collage Girl Neetu Whatsapp Status in Gujarati Friendship



Hello dear friends how are you to all, I Neetu 24 years old from Mumbai India.My personality is good and normal figure and maintain weight jogging daily basis in early morning, I am loving cute girl i also student of Mumbai degree collage living hostel meet friends enjoy and visiting out of town, I like in listening Hindi music and plucking colorful flowers Reading boobs and novels sad poetry in my terms of life.I find this platform sharing here my whatsapp number and see Whatsapp Status in Gujarati so any one can interested kindly contact with me.


Profile     :

First Name: Neetu

Last Name: Rajput

Education: FA

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Gujarati,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-9881336781

Hobbies: Listening hindi music,Plucking flowers,Reading boobs and novels

Occupation: Student and teacher

Town: Mumbai

City/State: Maharashtra

Country: India

No comments