Breaking News

Arabic Aunty Huminah Whatsapp Number for Online Chat



Hi guys how are you to all,My name is Huminah naaz i am from Dubai United Arab Emirates. I am looking for online chat and facebook friendship like video call chat and online dating i am single 32 years old and i watching this website and sharing my whatsapp mobile number and facebook profile photo with friendship  in the category Arabic aunty whatsapp number.I need a decent relation good loving caring person.My hobbies are Shopping, Cooking for lecture time, Watching movies and music,Playing hockey.I am sharing my complete profile and personal number kindly contact with me one decent person sincerely relation i still waiting.


Dating Online     :

First Name: Huminah

Last Name: Naaz

Education: Graduation

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +009-58269941799

Hobbies: Playing hockey,Cooking,Shopping,Watching movies

Occupation: Jobless

Town: Abu Dhabi

City/State: United Arab Emirates

Country: Dubai

1 comment: