Breaking News

Harita from Indian Girls Whatsapp Number for Online Chat



Hi friends i am Harita ahuja i am from Kolkata in India.I am sharing my whatsapp mobile number and profile for friendship and relationship,I am looking beautiful girl attractive blue eyes with normal height and smart figure.I am also student in LLB of Kolkata university,and i need a sincere relation and marriage.I watching this website and sharing my whatsapp number and personal profile in the category of Indian girls whatsapp number.My hobbies are Music,Sing a song,Study,Reading books.My dream like a good decent loving and caring person see this my profile sincerely and please contact with me my whatsapp number and comment box your number on massage me and phone call me my number.


Profile      :

First Name: Harita

Last Name: Ahuja

Education: LLB

Company: Airtel

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Bengali,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-264418922747

Hobbies: Music,Sing a song,Reading books,Study

Occupation: Student

Town: Kolkata

City/State: West Bengal

Country: India

No comments