Breaking News

Halina from Sharjah Dubai Whatsapp Number for Friendship













Hi, how are you friends, My name is Halina and I am from Sharjah Dubai. I am good, tall and have fair and pink complexion. My hobbies are painting in leisure time, listening Arabic music, reading poetry and playing guitar. I live in hostel for study and I have good chain of friends. I love going out for visiting new places. I am here to find my life partner as I feel alone.
I am sharing my real whatsapp number for dating and friendship online so interested one can contact with me by comment box and number.



Dating Profile

First Name: Halina

Last Name: Qureshi

Education: BBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Language: Arabic,English, Urdu

Whatsapp Number: 009-5685142362

Hobbies: Painting, Listening Arabic music, Poetry and Guitar.

Occupation: student

Town: Sharjah

City/State: Sharjah

Country: United Arab Emirates

No comments