Breaking News

Gujarati Girl Akanshi Whatsapp Number for Friendship 2018



Hey my all friends,I am Akanshi i from Gujarat city Ahmadabad India.I am also student in BSC university of ahmadabad complete my study next year and my parents  after decided marriage but i don’t like arrange marriage because i am beautiful smart girl and full attractive body figure.I like love marriage so my dream decent life partner and caring and loving person.My hobbies are Listening music,I like dance gujarati music Cooking for lecture time. I am sharing my whatsapp mobile number  in the category Gujarati girls whatsapp number and personal profile with photo see this my profile and contact with me sincerely after in relation i will reply very soon


Dating Partner    :

First Name: Akanshi

Last Name: Singh

Education: BSC

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Gujarati,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-33267419558

Hobbies: Cooking,Listening music,Dance in gujarati songs

Occupation: Student and teacher

Town: Ahmadabad

City/State: Gujarat

Country: India

No comments