Breaking News

Pakistani Sindhi Girl Whatsapp number List 2018



Hi friends how are you to all,My name is Rabhiya Shaikh i am from Hyderabad Pakistan.I am looking for friendship and whastapp chat i need a decent sincere life partner so i searching this site and sharing my whatsapp number  and online profile here of this category Sindhi Girls Whatsapp number,and i like my favorite color is pink my dresses in contrast pink and yellow with my fair complexion.My hobbies are Chatting on whatsapp,Making new friends,Fashion news,Watching movies and sad stories,I am also student in Hyderabad Mehran university.I like a decent good personality smart boys see this my profile and my no.So interested any one can contact with me msg on cal my number.


Online Profile   :

First Name: Rabhiya

Last Name: Shaikh

Education: PHD

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Urdu,Sindhi,English

Whatsapp Number: +923313582607

Hobbies: Fashion news,Chatting on whatsapp,Making new friends

Occupation: Student

Town: Hyderabad

City/State: Sindh

Country: Pakistan

No comments