Breaking News

Whatsapp Number for Chat Online Bangladeshi Girl Labiba 2018



Hello Friends, my name is Labiba Fardousi, I am from Bangladeshi city Chittagong. I am graduate and searching for the job online. I am motivational girl with power to work long hours online and also I have experience of call operator. My hobbies are Cooking, Shopping, Watching Cinema on weekends, playing android games and reading about fashion. I have loving and caring personality and always try to be honest with my attitude.
I am here to share my Real whatsapp number in the category Chittagong girls whatsapp numbers because I think it is well site to post your number and profile to find you partner. I am also interested to have partner or friend online for dating and chating on Whatsapp. If I found him well honest good looking and decent with qualities as I want, I would think to make him my life partner as well. Interested man should contact with me by comment box or type their email or number.

First Name: Labiba

Last Name: Fardousi

Gender: Female

Age: 23 Years

Hobbies: Cooking, Shopping, Watching Cinema, Playing Games and Fashion.

Language: Bengali,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +880-1884341542624

Address: Chittagong

City/State: Chittagong

Country: Bangladesh

3 comments:

  1. I am hot boy contact me my what's app number+917908039752free sex video call sarvice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay. Don't mind. I am can you say something

      Delete
  2. Hay. Don't mind. I can you say something

    ReplyDelete