Breaking News

Girl Pakistani Karachi Fareeha Real Whatsapp Number for Friendship



Hello Friends I am Fareeha here from Karachi Pakistan. I am educated and 20 years studying in Karachi university. My hobbies are Singing, Playing games, Watching TV, Reading poetry. I live with my parents in Clifton and usually go for Punjab on vacations. I love to go for tours and recently I cam from Muree tour with my family. I am here to submit my whatsapp number to search for a decent friend online, he should be good looking, honest and well educated person.
I found this site in good reputation to find your friend or life partner so I am submitting my profile and whatsapp number bellow so interested men should contact with me with their real name and number also he can comment his details with email in the comment box.


First Name: Fareeha

Last Name: Hashmi

Gender: Female

Age: 20 Years

Education: Graduation

Language: Urdu,Punjabi,English

Whatsapp Number:+92-03453919645

Address: Clifton, Karachi

City/State: Karachi

Country: Pakistan

No comments