Breaking News

Arab Girl Ambreen from Jaddah Share Online Dating 2018



Hay Dear Friends, I am Ambreen Hanania from Jaddah Saudi Arabia. I am good looking, Beautiful, having awsome figure & height with smiley face. My hobbies are Cooking Fashion, Watching movies & Games, Dance in leisure time. I am also student of Masters in Physics  and looking for Professional degree in the future. I am looking for Long time life partner and friend. I am also looking for a friend who can add me as Whatsapp Number and also I would be looking to searching for my soulmate and if I find someone according to my qualities I definitely will select him as my partner.


Dating Profile    :

First Name: Ambreen

Last Name: Hanania

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +99-315570474

Hobbies: Cooking,Fashion,Music,Games,Dance

Occupation: N/A

Town: Jaddah

City/State: Jaddah

Country: Saudi Arab

No comments