Breaking News

Farhiya from Dubai Arabic Girl Whatsapp Number for Relation

Hello guys how are you to all friends,Today i am found this website and sharing my personal mobile number and complete profile and photo.My name is Farhiya shaikh i belong in Dubai United Arab Emirates. I am looking for friendship online and long life time relation i searching decent partner and rich good personality.I also educated girl Dubai university and i have good job in software company I am sharing my number and profile here in the category Dubai Girls Whatsapp Number chat and friendship,My hobbies are Listening Arabic music,Watching cricket,Fashion news,and i like parties and making new friends,so any interested one can contact with me and send massage and phone call i will reply very soon.



Profile      :











First Name: Farhiya

Last Name: Shaikh

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +009-8863471261

Hobbies: Watching cricket,Fashion news,Making friends,Music

Occupation: Job in software company

Town: Dubai

City/State: Dubai

Country: United Arab Emirates

No comments