Breaking News

Girls Whatsapp Mobile number for Chat and Friendship 2018



Hi friends am Radha am from Dhaka Bangladesh. My nick name is Radhu looking for online friendship and dating partner looking good personality awesome figure and long brown hair.I am student in MBA of Dhaka university,i like fair and clean shape and smart boys my dreams but i know everything is not possible that i found this site and sharing my Whatsapp number in the category Bangladesh Girls Whatsapp Numbers and u know one my bad habit making new friends then chatting on whatsapp video calling.My hobbies are Chatting on whatsapp, Study,Reading books and novels,Cooking for free time in holidays.So contact with me on Whatsapp number in the online profile below for more details original pictures.



Dating Profile   :

First Name: Radha

Last Name: Dhar

Education: MBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Bengali,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +8809633216251

Hobbies: Reading books,Cooking,Chatting on whatsapp,Novels

Occupation: Student

Town: Dhaka

City/State: Dhaka

Country: Bangladesh

No comments