Breaking News

Indian Jaipur Girl Aanya Real Whatsapp Mobile Number for Friendship



Hello Friends, my name is Aanya Rupmi, I am from Indian city Jaipur. I have smart figure, good looking, beautiful and charming personality. My hobbies are dancing, Pop music, Watching movies, Reading novels and chating. I am on this site looking for a future life partner and friend, who should be honest, sincere, good looking and very simple in life, because I have the same qualities.
I am doing bachelors 2nd year in Economics and also looking for part time job to afford my pocket money. Now I need only a sincere soulmate , with whom I want to make a happy life and make my best friend. I am sharing my Real whatsapp number in the category Indian girls whatsapp number and Jaipur girls whatsapp number. So interested one should contact with me in comment box by writing about his complete detail and submit for quick results and I will contact with him.

Dating Profile           :

First Name:      Aanya

Last Name:      Rupmi

Gender:   Female

Age:      22 Years

Religion:    Hindu

Marital Status:   Single

Language:      Hindi,English

Occupation:      Student

Hobbies:       dancing, Pop music, Watching movies, Reading novels and chating.

Whatsapp Number:        +91-99522152152152

Address:      Jaipur

City/State:     Rajasthan

Country:       India

2 comments: