Breaking News

Nazhma from Dubai Whatsapp Mobile Number for Online Dating 2018



Hi friends my name is Nazhma 25 years old belong Sharjah Dubai.I am good tall and smart figure.I am fashion designer and launch new latest dresses collection in 2018,then i feel as very lonely but working is hard not a time i need a partner here share my Whatsapp number and personal dating and friendship online. profile.only one boy caring and loving person interested comment box your number.My hobbies are Fashion, Listing Arabic music,Funy entertainment,News and Dance.



Dating Profile    :

First Name: Nazhma

Last Name: Jailani

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,Persian,English

Mobile Number: +009-3142833156

Hobbies: Fashion,Dance,Funny Entertainment,News,Listing music

Occupation: Fashion designer

Town: Sharjah

City/State: Sharjah

Country: United Arab Emirates

No comments