Breaking News

Shanaya from Riyadh Saudi Arabia Whatsapp Number for Dating 2018



Hi friends good morning,My name is Shanaya i am from Riyadh Saudi Arabia.I am good looking beautiful girl and fair color normal figure.I am also student of MBA in Riyadh university and next year complete my study i searching my partner feelings boring and very alone find this platform and share my real whatsapp number and profile here.I am living with my collage friends i go outing with friends and enjoy full time.My hobbies Arts drawing,Read sad stories,Making friends,Visiting new places.



Profile      :

First Name: Shanaya

Last Name: Al shoud

Education: MBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Mobile Number: +009-7233489562

Hobbies: Arts drawing,Making friends,Visiting new places,Reading

Occupation: Student

Town: Riyadh

City/State: Riyadh

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments