Breaking News

Saudi Arabia Girl Original Whatsapp Number For Online Chat 2018


Hello Dear Friends, my name is Maliha Shamon from Saudi Arab city Riyadh. I have good figure and height with simple personality. I am well educated and completed my 2nd year in MBA from Riyadh University. I am also doing job in private company as part time to make my pocket money as I don’t want to be burden on my parents as they already did alot for me. I live in hostel for education and feel alone as I need a life partner or friend who can understand my loneliness.

Profile          :

First Name: Maliha

Last Name: Shamon

Education: MBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +966-70-2415648

Hobbies: Shopping,Fashion,Cooking,Jogging,Music

Occupation: Jobless

Town: Riyadh

City/State: Riyadh

Country: Saudi Arabia

1 comment: