Breaking News

Egypt Cairo Girl Nubia Real Whatsapp Number for Chat 2018



Hello Friends, I am Nubia Nefertiti 24 years from Cairo Egypt. I am good looking, charming, having normal figure and height with smiley face. My hobbies are Reading novels, Watching suspense movies and kiting in leisure time. I am also student of Masters in Economy and looking for PhD degree in the future. I am looking for sincere life partner and friend. I am also looking for a friend who can add me as Whatsapp chat and also I would be looking to search for my soulmate and if I find someone according to my qualities I definitely will select him as my life partner.
I am sharing my real whatsapp number in the category Egypt girls whatsapp numbers. Interested person should contact with me in the comment box bellow or he can also contact with me on my personal whatsapp number given in the profile.


Profile      :

First Name: Nubia

Last Name: Nefertiti

Gender: Female

Age: 24 Years

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Hobbies: Reading Novels, Watching Suspense movies and kiting.

Language: Arabic,English

Occupation: Student

Whatsapp Number: +20-0112154256356

Address: Cairo

City/State: Cairo

Country: Egypt

2 comments: