Breaking News

Kerala Trichur Girl Akriti Whatsapp Number for Chat 2018



Hello Friends, my name is Akriti Kalvati I live in Trichur the beautiful city of Kerala. I speak Malayalam, Hindi and English. My hobbies are Painting, Reading Magazines, Watching TV serials. I have good figure and smart look with fair complexion and would look same qualities in my soulmate. I am graduate and free for the last few months searching for my life partner and that’s why I am sharing my real whatsapp number on this site.
I am looking for a friend online he should be well educated, good looking, smart, handsome and more loving. I would love to spend my whole life with him. Interested men should contact with me through comment box or directly can contact on my given Whatsapp number.

Profile     !

First Name: Akriti

Last Name: Kalvati

Gender: Female

Age: 23 Years

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Hobbies: Painting, Reading Magazines, Watching TV Serials.

Language: Malayalam,Hindi,English

Occupation: Student

Whatsapp Number:+91-9782541369852

Address: Trichur

City/State: Kerala

Country: India

No comments