Breaking News

Kerala Girl Shinita from Kochi Real Whatsapp Number for Friendship



Hello Friends Namaste, my name is Shinita Bawety, I belong from Kochi the beautiful city in Kerala India. I am here to share my real whatsapp number for friendship and dating as I love going out. I am student of BBA 2nd semester and my hobbies are Shopping, Singing, Fashion dresses, Watching reality shows and Dancing is my favorite hobby. I love my parents who supported me very much in my education and every aspects of life but it is truth of life that girls never live with their parents forever so I am searching for my soulmate online and I found this site very much good for finding your dating partner, friend or life partner.
I am pretty much connected with social online so I am aware of it and I am sharing my real whatsapp number in the category Kerala girls whatsapp numbers and would be waiting for a response from men who is comfortable with my all needs and requirements of a life partner should have and then he can contact with me through my Cell number bellow or in the comment box.


Profile       :

First Name: Shinita

Last Name: Bawety

Education: BBA

Age: 19 Years

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Hobbies: Shopping, Singing, Fashion, Watching reality shows, Dancing

Language: Malayalam,Hindi,English

Occupation: Student

Whatsapp Number: +91-94996523894125

Address: Kochi

City/State: Kochi

Country: India

No comments