Breaking News

Sri Lanka Colombo Girl Kaveesha Real Whatsapp Mobile Number



Hello Friends, I am from Colombo Sri Lanka and my name is Kaveesha Uvindu, I have smart figure, loving personality, good height and poses charming smile. I am well educated and have intention to study to become doctor in the future. I like sea foods, Pasta and love going for tour and also cooking is my hobby. I am in the third year of MBBS and working hard to get degree. I am living in hostel and feel alone most of the time so I found this site for getting friend and relationship with anyone. It is good site as my friend refereed me to submit my profile for friendship and also I am interested for dating.
Here You Can Find Real girls whatsapp number of any country also Sri Lanka Girls Whatsapp Numbers Or You Can Also Browse Sri Lanka Girls Social Profiles With Picture For Marriage, Life Partner Online  Dating and you can also meet singles by meeting in the category Colombo girls whatsapp number Profile That’s Match With You, If You Are Interested Give Your Comments In The Comment Box And Get Reply Of Your Partner in Which You Are Interested and submit your remarks, so contact me hurry up I am waiting for you guys.



Dating Profile      :

First Name: Kaveesha

Last Name: Uvindu

Gender: Female

Age: 25 Years

Religion: Theravada Buddhists

Marital Status:   Single

Language: Sinhala,English

Occupation: Student

Whatsapp Number: +94-775226632858532

Address: Colombo

City/State: Colombo

Country: Sri Lanka

No comments