Breaking News

Kathmandu Nepali Girl Aayusha Real Whatsapp Mobile Number for Dating



How are you friends, my name is Aayusha Bikash, I belong to Kathmandu the beautiful city of Nepal. I am well-educated with smart figure and normal height also I have fair complexion. I have recently entered in the second semester of BBA, I am hard working and also good at study level. I like to play android games, watching fashion shows, listening music and cooking are my hobbies.
Here You Can Find Girls Cell Numbers Of All Countries also Nepali Girls Whatsapp Numbers Or You Can Also Browse Nepali Girls Social Profiles With Picture For Marriage and dating, Life Partner Online And Search Your Soulmate Profile That’s Match With You, If You Are Interested Give Your Comments In The Comment Box of the Kathmandu Girls Whatsapp number and Nepali Girls whatsapp number and Get Reply Of Your Life Partner in Which You Are Interested And Want Life Partner For Marriage.



Dating Profile    :

First Name: Aayusha

Last Name: Bikash

Gender: Female

Age: 24 Years

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status:   Single

Language: Nepali,English

Occupation: Student

Whatsapp Number: +977-98021966658593

Address: Kathmandu

City/State: Kathmandu

Country: Nepal


No comments