Breaking News

Saira from Saudi Arabia Whatsapp Numbers for Dating 2018



Hi friends, I am here Saira Amari and i belong in Saudi Arabia city Riyadh.Today i see this website and sharing my whatsapp mobile number and complete profile,I am looking for a dating partner online friendship and chat. I am still single 28 years old and i found this dating life partner and good person,I have more experience making friends and on whatsapp Facebook and Instagram, I also educated girl of masters degree in Riyadh university.and i like shopping and long drive full enjoyment,Late night sleeping,Cooking on my just favorite dishes,If u want can contact with me my whatsapp number for massage me and call i still reply very soon.


 Complete Profile   :

First Name: Saira

Last Name: Amari

Education: Masters degree

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +9748-552863958

Hobbies: Long drive and shopping,Cooking,Fashion

Occupation: Jobless

Town: Riyadh

City/State: Riyadh

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments