Breaking News

Prathika from Pune en inde Whatsapp Numbers for Dating 2018



Hi friends, I am here Prathika and I belong to the city of Pune in India. Today, I see this site and share my WhatsApp mobile number and the full profile, I am looking for a dating partner online friendship and chat. I am still single of 23 years old and I found this dating and good life dating partner, I have more experience of making friends and on WhatsApp Facebook and Instagram, I like shopping and long ride full pleasure , Late night sleeping, cook on my favorite dishes, If you want can contact with me my WhatsApp number to massage me and call I answer again very soon.

Profil   :

Nom de famille: Prathika 

Éducation: Diplômé 

Sexe: Féminin 

Religion: Hindou 

État civil: Célibataire 

Langue: Hindi, Anglais 

Numéro Portable: +91 0405568536 

Hobbies: Reading Magazines, Fashion, Listening News.

Occupation: Créateur de mode 

Ville: Pune 


Pays:  Inde

No comments