Breaking News

Philippines Girls Nicole Whatsapp Number 2018



Hi friends, I'm here Nicole and I belong to Manila City in Philippines. Today, I see this site and share my WhatsApp mobile number and the full profile, I am looking for a dating partner online friendship and chat. I am still single of 23 years old and I found this dating and good life dating partner, I have more experience of making friends and on WhatsApp Facebook and Instagram, I like shopping and long ride full pleasure , Late night sleeping, cook on my favorite dishes, If you want can contact with me my WhatsApp number


Profile:

Surname: Nicole

Education: no

Sex: Female

Religion: Philippines

Relationship: single

Language: Hindi, English

Mobile Number: +91 0405568536

Hobbies: Reading Magazines, Fashion, Listening News.

Occupation: Fashion designer

City: Manila

Country: Philippines

2 comments: