Breaking News

Nepali Janakpur Girl Dhanvi Facebook ID & Mobile Number



Hello guys, I am Dhanvi here from Janakpur Nepal. I am 22 years have good figure and height with pleasing personality. I like watching funny movies, Playing video game and painting in leisure time. I am sharing my mobile number and Facebook ID in the category Nepali girls Mobile number. I have good educational career and did masters degree from International Islamic University, Islamabad (IIUI). I was living in Pakistan since born then we shifted to Kathmandu Nepal and then moved to Janakpur as my father’s business was there so we had to manage our self to live there. I like going on tours and recently I went to UAE and enjoyed there.
I am here to look for decent friend online who should be good looking, educated, well managed family and have good understanding nature. I am interested in friendship with person having qualities like that and will also be interested for dating. I am sharing my real Facebook ID and mobile number in the profile bellow, so anyone interested can contact with me personally.

First Name: Dhanvi

Last Name: Bikash

Gender: Female

Age: 22 Years

Religion: Hindu

Facebook ID: Dhanvi.Pritvi.90663894

Marital Status: Single

Date of Birth: 15.11.1996

Language: Nepali,English

Occupation: Student

Mobile Number: +977-98669932142361

Hobbies: Watching funny movies, Playing video game, Paintaing.

Address: Janakpur

City/State: Janakpur

Country: Nepal

No comments