Breaking News

Jiya from Bangalore Whatsapp Number for Dating



Hi guys my name is Jiya kumari i am from Bangalore city.I am sharing my whatsapp number and online friendship chat,I am looking for dating partner online and physical relation for life time i am also educated girl i loved my parents.My hobbies are Facebook and whatsapp making friends and chat,Watching funny movies,Study,Visiting history places,I am looking to my share my whatsapp number here on this category of Bangalore Girls Whatsapp Number, So boys contact with me i will provide my personal mobile number.


Dating Profile   :

First Name: Jiya

Last Name: Kumari

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Bengali,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-3356954248

Hobbies: Fashion,Watching funny movies,Using facebook and whatsapp

Occupation: Student

Town: Bangalore

City/State: West bengal

Country: India

No comments