Breaking News

Rukiya from Jeddah Whatsapp Number for Dating Online



Hi friends  My name is Rukiya belong Jeddah Saudi Arabia.Looking for a beautiful girl and smart figure 5.2 height.I am single 25 years old searching for dating partner and long time relation.I am complete study or masters,My hobbies are Animal care, Dancing, Watching fashion, Online dating,I am sharing my Whatsapp Number and personal profile here in comment to have relation with her.

whatsapp num real


Profile     :

First Name: Rukiya

Last Name: Ahmal

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Mobile Number: +99-315537448

Hobbies: Fashion designer,Online dating,Animal care,Dancing

Occupation: Designer

Town: Jeddah

City/State: Jeddah

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments