Breaking News

UAE Duabi Girl Aneesa Whatsapp Number for Friendship Chat




Hi guys how are you to all,My name is Aneesa i am from United Arab Emirates in Dubai.I am looking for friendship chat whatsapp and i am sharing my facebook profile with my photo i need decent relation have good honest person.I like long drive visiting out towns and shopping.I am caring loving and cute single girl with attractive blue eyes and smart figure.I am sharing my whatsapp mobile number and profile photo here in the category Dubai girls whatsapp number so any one can contact with me and massage me on my whatsapp number i am still waiting.


Introduction :

First Name: Aneesa

Last Name: Kamal

Education: PHD

Gender: Female

Religion: Muslim

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +009-552836441289

Hobbies: Long drive,Shopping,Fashion,Making new dishes

Occupation: IT

Town: Dubai

City/State: United Arab Emirates

Country: Dubai

No comments