Breaking News

Sanna from Karachi Whatsapp Mobile Number for Chat



Hi everyone my name is Sanna Laghari, I am from Karachi Sindh. my age is 24 years i student in FA of Karachi university, I feel very alone but happy and spend time my collage friends,next year complete my education. My hobbies are Flying kitting, Making new friends, Ludo game on Android,Cooking, Watching TV, Sharing my real whatsapp number and dating profile is here needed a good person only one boy contact this number and comment box your number.


Dating Profile   :

First Name: Sanna

Last Name: Laghari

Education: FA

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Language: Urdu,English

Mobile Number: +9231422506145

Hobbies: Cooking,Flying Kitting,Games on Android,Watching TV

Occupation: Student

Town: Karachi

City/State: Sindh

Country: Pakistan

No comments