Breaking News

Arooj from Saudi Arabia Facebook Profile for chat friendship



Hi friends how are you all,I am Arooj living in Riyadh from Saudi Arabia.My age is 26 and looking for good beautiful figure and fair color,I am also student in Riyadh university.Share this platform my profile and Mobile number i am single no relationship i feel a very alone so need long time partner so any interested a good men person contact.My hobbies are Driving, Watching new fashion, and Daily early morning jogging, Making new dishes for Lester time.

Dating Profile   :

First Name: Arooj

Last Name: Fatima

Education: Masters

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Mobile Number: +99-318621044

Hobbies: Driving,Watching fashion,Making new dishes,Dieting

Occupation: NA

Town: Riyadh

City/State: Riyadh

Country: Saudi Arabia

No comments