Breaking News

Mehnaz from UAE Abu Dhabi Whatsapp Mobile Number for Friendship



Hi friends i am Mehnaz from Abu Dhabi Dubai,I am looking for a very beautiful girl and have good personality,I am also student in Abu Dhabi university living in hostel and i have good chain my friends i love going out of country new places.i have no time pas so i am here shared my Mobile number and dating profile so sincerely friendship online and dating.My hobbies are Painting,Visting, Selfie, Watching cricket,Novels.


Profile      :

First Name: Mehnaz

Last Name: Ruben

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,Urdu,English

Whatsapp Number: +009-7427112994

Hobbies: Painting,Visting,Making selfies,Watching cricket

Occupation: Student

Town: Abu Dhabi

City/State: Abu Dhabi

Country: Dubai

No comments