Breaking News

Hyderabad girls Whatsapp numbers Chat with Anita

















Hello, I am Anita from Hyderabad. I am looking for a decent looking boy who can be my friend online. I will give my whatsapp numbers and you can message me on my WhatsApp but only one condition is that you need to message me after 9 PM. I am a student and doing my study in college so I have lots of work to do after college. you can add me on Facebook or Instagram also but just make sure you do not share my details with any other boys. I am a good looking girl of age 21 so I would like to get connected with boys of age between 20 to 25 only. you can comment your number and name in below comment box so I can contact you on your whatsapp & WhatsApp numbers of girls.



Name: Anita


Education: BBA


Whatsapp number: +91874502564


Facebook profile link: facebook.com/anita.kalyan.45874

No comments