Breaking News

Bangalore girls whatsapp numbers















hello, I am Shveta from Bangalore. I am basically from Mumbai right now living in the Bangalore. if you want to chat with me than you can message me on my personal whatsapp number. there are very fewer friends in my Whatsapp contacts so I want more friends who can chat with me and share interesting images and videos. you can chat with me any time whenever I am free, i will reply you. I have a day job and at the night I do some freelancing work so I have very less time so I will chat with only some friends. you can add me on facebook and I also use twitter so we can share images and other stuff online by that social media. i have also created a facebook page for my photos and videos i regularly upload so you can get that also. let’s become friends now!

Name: Shveta


Education: BBA


Whatsapp number: +91965201452


Facebook profile link: facebook.com/Shveta.5412

No comments